Table of Contents
Release Date: March 11, 2015
Note: Archived release notes available here.
- Added detailed schedule descriptions to the dropdown when launching a CloudApp to make the actual times clear.
- Added support for additional attributes for Instance, Server, and ServerArray resources in CAT. See the Self-Service Resource Reference page for more details.
- Implemented a new $_errors hash which provides detailed error information when an action is taken on a collection. For example, if you operated on a collection and some calls failed, this hash will contain details about which resources succeeded, which failed, and why they failed. More information can be found in the support documentation here: https://support.rightscale.com/12-Gu..._Action_Errors
Changes in Behavior
- Fixed a bug that was causing error messages to be capitalized oddly.
- Fixed a bug that was not checking the checkbox on the launch form for a Parameter with allowed values of true/false.
- Fixed a bug that was not showing a default value of 0 for a Parameter with a "type" of number.
firstname.lastname@example.org - For questions about this release.
email@example.com - Report any perceived errors, omissions or suggestions to improve this document.