Table of Contents
Release Date: February 25, 2015
Note: Archived release notes available here.
- Added a new Stop button that is available if there is a schedule associated with the CloudApp or if the CloudApp has a "stop" operation defined. This allows users to easily Stop a CloudApp even outside of the specified schedule.
- Added new http functions in Cloud Workflow that allow for definitions to call arbitrary HTTP endpoints. The functions support all the common HTTP verbs, headers, cookies, authentication and more. Note that the functions do not yet support special signature algorithms (such as in use by AWS and DNS Made Easy), but that capability is coming soon. See the Cloud Workflow documentation for more information.
Changes in Behavior
- Fixed a bug that prevented the timezone preference from being set in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a map returns a collection and the corresponding reference isn't initialized in a particular iteration.
- Fixed a bug that was causing type() to return the wrong information for collections.
- Using the special "null" keyword in output_mappings is now allowed in order to hide an Output in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where the slice operation was not working on collections.
email@example.com - For questions about this release.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Report any perceived errors, omissions or suggestions to improve this document.