Table of Contents
Release Date: January 28, 2015
Note: Archived release notes available here.
- The Schedule creation dialog has undergone a slight redesign to make it easier to use.
Changes in Behavior
- An issue where the Start operation would create a new deployment has been addressed. Now, "start" correctly uses the existing deployment.
- We've improved the parser error messages when uploading CATs. The error message is now more informative and the line and character values are now accurate.
- Fixed a bug where modifying the schedules of an existing published CloudApp were not always saved.
- The declaration hash associated with resources has been modified to use "inputs 2.0" syntax as described in API 1.5 documentation for Inputs (http://bit.ly/1A0xeQW). If you are using to_object to access a declaration hash and are modifying or accessing the inputs array in that hash, this may require an update to your RCL. If you are using an array input type for any resource, this may also require a change - the proper syntax for such an input is a JSON string surrounded by straight brackets with double-quotes delimiting each element, such as:
"SECURITY_UPDATES" => 'array:["text:thing1","text:thing2"]'
- Fixed a bug where the "uploaded" time would change in Designer when publishing or unpublishing a CAT.
- Added validation for declaration fields to ensure the values are of the right type.
firstname.lastname@example.org - For questions about this release.
email@example.com - Report any perceived errors, omissions or suggestions to improve this document.