Table of Contents
Release Date: January 7, 2015
Note: Archived release notes available here.
Changes in Feature Behavior
- In some cases, an operation can cause a backend limit to be exceeded. Previously when this happened, CloudApps would appear "stuck" in a given state. We have changed the behavior so that if this happens the CloudApp will enter the "Failed" state with an error message of "Operation aborted". A long-term fix to avoid hitting the limit is still in process.
- Added checks in the CAT parser to prevent uploading CATs that have multiple definitions of the same name.
- Modified the "provision()" operation so that it is idempotent. Now, calling provision() on an existing resource will return successfully if/when the resource is in the operational state.
- Modified the "provision()" operation to more robustly clean up Servers if they fail to go operational.
- Modified the API so that it respects the validations specified in the CAT for Parameters. Previously only the UI validated input fields.
firstname.lastname@example.org - For questions about this release.
email@example.com - Report any perceived errors, omissions or suggestions to improve this document.