Table of Contents
Release Date: October 8, 2014
Note: Archived release notes available here.
- Improved error messages for CAT syntax errors.
- Added flexibility in Parameter usage including allowing the API to use default values, allowing users to enter Parameter values when executing custom Operations, and controlling when Parameters are shown to users in the UI. For additional information, see Cloud Application Template Language - Parameters.
- Added the to_object function, allowing you to use CAT declarations in RCL code. For additional information, see Cloud Workflow Developer Guide - Functions.
- Added unary operator support in RCL. For additional information, see Cloud Workflow Developer Guide - Operators.
- Added the ability to use the slice operator () on strings in RCL.
Changes in Feature Behavior
- Fixed a defect related to using last() method in CAT.
- The CAT join() method has been enhanced to take an array type as the first argument, allowing join(split()) for example.
- The API has been enhanced to return an error if unknown parameter values are sent when creating an execution.
- Specifying a network_href is no longer needed when using a security group that exists in more than one network.
email@example.com - For questions about this release.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Report any perceived errors, omissions or suggestions to improve this document.