Table of Contents
Release Date: March 11, 2015
Note: Archived release notes available here.
Changes in Behavior - Dashboard
- The Placement Group Selector in the Instance Provisioner is now filtered by cloud.
- The Instances and Servers page (Manage > Instances & Servers) was incorrectly displaying instances, servers, and server arrays from archived deployments. This issue has been resolved.
- The Feedback link (Support > Feedback) now points to our new user feedback page.
- Abnormal behavior in the Audit Entries Filter-by-Subject dropdown have been resolved.
- The dashboard will now display the administrator (or root) password in the Info page for the server or instance that was launched on SoftLayer. The password is auto-generated by SoftLayer cloud.
- RightScale now supports bi-directional syncing on volume names on Rackspace (RAX). This enables users to rename a RAX volume either from the dashboard or using the RAX console directly, and have the name synchronized on the dashboard as well as the RAX console.
email@example.com - For questions about this release.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Report any perceived errors, omissions or suggestions to improve this document.