The Route Table is what a subnet uses for routing.
Clouds > VPCs > Show > Route Tables
- Name - Editable name of the route table.
- ID - AWS-issued ID of the route table.
- Main - The route table that the associated subnet automatically uses for routing. A main route table is automatically created with every VPC, but can be changed to a different route table of your choice.
- Routes - The configurable destinations in CIDR that your route table consists of.
- Associations - The subnet(s) the route table is associated with.